Customized scleral gas permeable contact lens
Wide range of indications
Recommended for patients with standard corneas, asthismatism, condition after corneal transplantation, as well as with various types of irregular corneas (any keratoconus) and induced ametropia.
Plasma surface treatment
All scleral lenses undergo plasma surface treatment to provide increased patient comfort by increasing the lens hydrophilicity.
High visual acuity and comfort
Unlimited choice of lens designs (spherical, toric, multifocal, extra limbal clearance design, special design for Asian eyes.
- Material: Contamac Optimum Extra / Extreme / Infinite.
- Manufacturing method: turning
- Oxygen permeability coefficient: 100/125/180.
- Color: colorless
It is possible to order lenses with parameters:
- Optical power: -20.0 to +20.0 D (0.125 D step)
- Base curvature: 6.6 to 9.0 mm (0.1 mm step)
- Diameter: 14.4mm, 14.7mm, 15.0mm (Asian design)
- 14.6mm, 14.9mm, 15.2mm (Standard Design)
- Cylinder: 0.0 to -5.0 D (0.25 D step)
It is possible to manufacture absolutely any lens with individually calculated parameters.
- Wearing mode: day
- Replacement period: 1 year
Short adaptation period, does not require moisture to maintain its shape, does not dry the eyes. The smooth surface and the absence of water in the lens ensure reduced build-up of tear film deposits.